Thursday, July 18, 2013

Playlist of Songs that Get Stuck in My Head All of the Time for No Apparent Reason

Do you have a song, or songs that get stuck in your head all of the time? With like, no prompting, or queues, or any external factors that cause them to get stuck in your head. Because I do. Here is a playlist of the songs that get stuck in my head all of the time for no apparent reason. I don't necessarily LIKE these songs (though some are great). I just can't stop humming, whistling, and singing the damned things.

1. The Theme from Pan's Labyrinth:


2. Every single song from "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut":


3. Lord of the Dance


4. The Theme from SeaQuest DSV:


5. Lukey's Boat by Great Big Sea


6. Hangin' Around by the Counting Crows


7. This...thing by Potter Puppet Pals:


8. Pinball Countdown from Sesame Street:


9.  We Didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel


10. 99 Problems by Jay Z (NOTE- When I sing this to myself, I usually sing "If you're having mew problems, I feel bad for you cats, I've got 99 Problems and they don't wear hats" for some reason)


11. Manifest Destiny by Guster:


12. Nut Rocker by B. Bumble and the Stingers (yes, that is what this song is apparently called)



There are more, but those are the big ones. What does this all mean? Is there a common theme? Besides, you know, my subconscious is a weird place? Probably not.

Probably not.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you might like this explanation http://tammymoir.com/2013/11/28/mind/ -

    ReplyDelete